Salt Spring Coffee is returning to the Vancouver Folk Music Festival for our 15th year—this time as the festival’s coffee headliner. Join us at Jericho Beach Park from July 15 to 17 as we kick back with friends, cold brew and a few of our favourite musical artists.
Salt Spring Coffee will be serving up hot and iced espresso drinks, coffee and cold brew—plus tea, hot chocolate, Happy Planet juices, and snacks from our friends at Aphrodite’s and Uprising Breads. Look for us near the main stage (our main barista trailer), in the food area, and in the folk bazaar (coffee and cold brew beverages only).
This year’s Folk Fest features 60 acts from 18 countries on 7 beachfront stages—so there really is something for everyone. At Salt Spring Coffee, we believe there are few pairings as perfect as music and coffee. Here are just a few of the match-ups we’re looking forward to come festival weekend.
- Friday: New Pornographers X Citrus Cold Brew + Ginger Cookie
- Saturday: Jojo Abot X Village Trade Blend + Blueberry Lemon Hemp Muffin
- Saturday: Shane Koyczan X Classic Cold Brew + Sole Foods Salad
- Sunday: The Wainwright Sisters X Dirty Iced Chai + Double Chocolate Cookie
- Sunday: Bruce Cockburn X Vanilla Cold Brew + Apple Pie Pocket
Don’t have tickets yet? No problem. We’ll be giving away multiple weekend and day passes between now and the festival weekend. There are two ways to win:
- Sign up to receive our newsletter (if you already subscribe, you’re already entered).
- Follow us on Instagram where we’ll unveil the details of our secret phrase giveaway.