Hario Cold Brew Tea Maker
Cold brewed tea is brewed slowly over time to extract the full flavour of the tea leaves, without the bitterness. Serve cold tea in a wine bottle like decanter on a warm summer day!
How to brew cold tea?
- Place 5-7 tsp of your favourite loose tea leaves into the glass bottle
- Fill the glass bottle with filtered water up to the top measurement marking which is 750ml
- Place the removable bottle spout with the filter inside the glass bottle (leave the stopper unplugged)
- Put the stopper into the spout and let the tea brew in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours
- Unplug the spout and serve
Tip: Extraction time varies depending on the type of tea leaves you use. Adjust brewing time according to taste. Enjoy a richer flavour by brewing for about 6 hours.
Hario Cold Brew Filter in bottle Includes :
- 1x Cold Brew Filter in Bottle Tea Maker
- Full-bodied Flavour
*Christmas Shipping Dates
Please note for orders outside of the lower mainland Vancouver area placed after December 17th are not guarantee delivery by Christmas. If you are within the Lower mainland area of Vancouver orders needed by Christmas should be placed before Wednesday 19th December.
You can still pick up an order from the our Roastery week days, 8:30am -4:30pm Monday - Friday until 12pm on Friday the 21st of December, for those last minute stocking stuffers.
- Easy to Use
- 750ml Capacity
has a rubber pour spout made of silicone and a filter made of polypropylene.