Clever Coffee Dripper
The Clever Coffee Dripper is one of the easiest ways to brew coffee. It's a single cup brewer—with a twist. Shaped like a standard pour over brewer, but has a valve on the bottom that allows you to trap water in the brew cone—doubling as both an immersion brewer and a manual pour over brewer.
This clever (pun intended) design has a stopper built into the bottom of the cone. The feet on the brewer keep the stopper from engaging, unless it's sitting on top of a coffee mug. This means that you have control over the immersion time and can release the coffee out of the brewer and into your mug whenever you are ready.
The resulting coffee retains much of the delicious full body of a French press, but without the sediment.
- A valve that opens when placed on a cup and closes when you take it off
- A lid to keep in the heat during steeping
- Uses #4 Melita filter
- Made from BPA free plastic
- A great brewer for someone new to manual brewing
- Includes a coaster and a lid
Recipe: We recommend using 300 g of water, 18 g of coffee. The best filter to use is a Melita #4.