Enter to Win the Perfect Island Getaway for 2 to Salt Spring Island!
Est-ce que tu parles français?
Entrez pour gagner iciEntrez en français
Enter to Win
• Contest runs from March 4 to June 3, 2019
• Trip to be redeemed on Canada Day Weekend June 28, 29, 30
• Winner picked on June 5, 2019
Round Trip Flights, Accommodation, and Dinner Included!
• Harbour Air Flight to Salt Spring Island • Flight from major Canadian City Centres
• 3 nights accommodation in Daly Vista on Salt Spring Island
• Dinner at Twig & Buoy
With travel provided by Harbour Air Seaplanes.
The Perfect Island Getaway for Two!
Love coffee? Entrants will also be subscribed to our Salt Spring Coffee email newsletter.
Island Getaway Contest Terms & Conditions
~ ~ ~
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to any resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in his/her province. Individuals in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in this Contest: (a) any person who, at any time on or after February 1, 2019, was or is a director, officer, employee, independent contractor or agent of Salt Spring Coffee or Microb Resources Ltd, or any of its prize suppliers, or any of their respective divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies, franchisees, or service agencies; and (b) any person who, at any time on or after February 1, 2019, was or is a director, officer, employee, or agent of any company involved with the administration of the Contest or any individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for the Contest (collectively the “Contest Entities”); and (c) any person who is an immediate family member of, or domiciled with, any of the above.
~ ~ ~
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on March 4, 2019, and ends on June 3, 2019. The prize draw for the Salt Spring Island Getaway will take place at the Sponsor’s head office on June 5, 2019 and the winner will be contacted by June 7, 2019.
~ ~ ~
3. HOW TO ENTER:
3.1 Participating stores: Grocery store locations, Food Service businesses that sell Salt Spring Coffee by the cup, Salt Spring Coffee Cafes locations participating in the Contest will display “Island Getaway” signage. The chances of winning will vary depending on number on entries.
3.2 How to enter the Contest: No purchases required to enter contest. To enter contest, entrants can scan QR code on in-store contest signage or go to URL www.saltspringcoffee.com/getaway. One entry per person.
~ ~ ~
4. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
4.1 Prize descriptions, values and odds of winning: Details regarding the prizes and odds of winning are indicated below:
Here & Now Island getaway includes:
• Harbour Air float plane round trip flight from Vancouver to Ganges Harbour x 2
• Round trip flight from major Canadian city centres
• Three nights of accommodation on Salt Spring Island (June 28, 29, 30)
• Dinner at Twig and Buoy
Note: Does not include transportation to and from major Canadian city airports.
• Round trip flight from Vancouver to Ganges - Sponsored by Harbour Air
• Round trip flight from major Canadian city centres - Estimated at $800
• Accommodation on Salt Spring Island - Sponsored by Salt Spring Coffee
• Dinner at Twig & Buoy - $200
Odds of Winning: Odds will vary depending on number of entries received from online ballots.
4.2 Claiming prizes: Winner of the grand prize must claim the prize by June 14 by contacting the Sponsor’s head office:
Subject Line: Here & Now Island Getaway
4.3 Contest-related complaints: Any issues or complaints related to the Contest must be reported to the Sponsor’s head office as per the information below. Salt Spring Coffee cafés, participating Food Service business and grocery stores are not responsible for Contest administration.
Salt Spring Coffee
Subject: Here & Now Island Getaway
105–3551 Viking Way
Richmond, BC, V6V 1W1
or By email:
Subject line: Here & Now Island Getaway
~ ~ ~
5. General rules: Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution, or transfers of prizes will be allowed. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, or the equivalent cash amount, in the event that the prize described is unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. Under no circumstances will the Sponsor or any of the Contest Entities, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, divisions, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, franchisees, service agencies, or independent contractors be required to award more prizes than what is indicated in these Rules and Conditions or award prizes other than in accordance with these Rules and Conditions.
The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant, the Sponsor and/or Contest Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to British Columbia conflicts of law principles. All Entrants consent to submit any dispute arising from these Rules and Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia, region of Vancouver.
~ ~ ~
Except as provided herein, the Sponsor will not divulge any personal information gathered through the Contest to third parties. Moreover, the Sponsor will not sell any personal information collected.
The personal information collected will only be used for the following purposes: (i) administering the Contest; (ii) contacting winning entrants; (iii) post winner names and/or pictures on social media; (iv) e-mail addresses of the Entrants will be subscribed to Sponsor newsletter.
Despite efforts to ensure third parties do not access or obtain the personal information of Entrants, complete confidentiality and security cannot currently be guaranteed on the Internet. Communication via the Internet is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the transmission of confidential information or personal information over the Internet and that such communications are at their own risk.