Hario Cold Brew Tea Maker
* For the US, flat rate $15 shipping for orders over $75. Order value before tax.
- Made from glass and silicone
- Removable lid
- Built in filter
How to brew cold tea?
- Place 5-7 tsp of your favourite loose tea leaves into the glass bottle
- Fill the glass bottle with filtered water up to the top measurement marking which is 750ml
- Place the removable bottle spout with the filter inside the glass bottle (leave the stopper unplugged)
- Put the stopper into the spout and let the tea brew in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours
- Unplug the spout and serve
Tip: Extraction time varies depending on the type of tea leaves you use. Adjust brewing time according to taste. Enjoy a richer flavour by brewing for about 6 hours.
Cold brewed tea is brewed slowly over time to extract the full flavour of the tea leaves, without the bitterness. Serve cold tea in a wine bottle like decanter on a warm summer day!