Who we are
Established in 1996, we are one of Canada’s largest organic, fair trade specialty coffee roaster. We insist on fair to farmer relationships, sustainable organic practice and only the best quality coffee beans. Being a B-Corp certified organisation, we take care of our employees, planet, community and suppliers.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a dedicated, safety oriented, strong attention to detail Shipper/Receiver to join our team! If you would like to become part of a progressive, fast growing company, this is the position for you!
What you'll do
- Ensure all delivery requirements/logistics for each customer are followed.
- Process orders and ensure inventory levels are updated in inventory software.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the shipping/receiving area and ensure compliance with quality assurance standards.
- Visually inspect suppliers dropping off or picking up orders to ensure safety on the shipping/receiving area.
- Weekly inventory of warehouse supplies.
- Maintain records and checklists: file paperwork as needed.
- Plan and organize pickups with various carriers based on requested delivery dates.
- Competitive wage
- Great extended benefit plan
- Sick & Wellness Days
- Annual wellness benefit for gym, yoga membership or other activities
- Free coffee at work and for home
- Company discounts
- Be part of a B-Corp organization
- Great company culture
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years experience as Shipper/Receiver in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) in English
- Computer literate (Google docs, Google sheets, Net Suite experience is an asset)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Required to be on their feet for extended periods of time
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs over waist level
- Forklift certificate is desirable
- First Aid Certification is desirable
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $17.85 / hour + Monthly Bonus ($1 extra per hour after KPI’s review)
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.