Our Café & Kitchen in Salt Spring Island BC is hiring!
Click each link below to view job description and apply within.
Who We Are
Established in 1996, we are one of Canada’s largest organic and fair trade specialty coffee roasters. We insist on fair to farmer relationships, sustainable organic practices and only the best quality coffee beans. Our values ensure that we take care of our workers, planet, community and suppliers.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for coffee lovers who are keen and work well in a team environment. If you have a positive attitude, a love for the environment and a great work ethic, this is the position for you! Join our growing team at the Café and Kitchen in Salt Spring Island, BC
Perks of Working at Salt Spring Coffee
- Competitive wage
- Free coffee at work and for home
- Great extended benefit plan
- Sick & wellness days
- Annual wellness benefit for gym, yoga membership or other activities
- Company discounts
- Be part of a B-Corp organization
- Great company culture
- A genuine interest in coffee and developing coffee skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) in English
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Initiative to work with others with minimal supervision
- Required to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to work in a fast paced café environment
Location: Salt Spring Island, BC