We value your privacy
2. We will never rent, sell or provide your email address and credit card details to a third party. It’s just not our style. We value and uphold your privacy.
3. If, and only if you opt-in to receive communication from us, in the form our eNewsletter, will you hear from us. If at anytime you wish to no longer receive communication from Salt Spring Coffee you can simply click “unsubscribe” in the top right hand corner of our eNewsletter and you will be removed from our list right away.
What to know before you shop online with us
4. When you purchase coffee and/or merchandise from us we ask you only for the information that we need to fulfill your order and for customer service purposes. We ask for your name, email address and for you to create an account password. We also ask for your billing and mailing information.
5. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
6. Please note that all credit card holders are subject to validation checks here and there. In the event your credit card is lost or stolen, you’ll be thankful for this step!
7. For reference, the name that appears on your buyer’s credit card statement is: SALT SPRING COFFEE CO
8. You can sleep tight. All credit card transactions on saltspringcoffee.com are processed using PayPal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your credit card details in a secure host environment.
Our estore pricing policy
9. The prices you see at saltspringcoffee.com/shop are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and do not include applicable regional taxes. Applicable taxes are automatically added to the purchase price based upon the mailing information you provide.
10. If you’re a customer whose credit card is not denominated in Canadian dollars (CAD) the final purchase price will be calculated according to the exchange rate on the day that your credit card company processes the transaction.
11. Due to the perishable nature of coffee, we do not accept returns except in the case of damaged product or quality issues. If you receive damaged goods please notify us immediately with the details, quoting your invoice number. We will replace your coffee purchase (with your receipt) within 14 days of receiving your order. If you do not have a receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to cancel an order
12. To cancel your order, email email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order.
13. Salt Spring Coffee’s preferred carrier is UPS. If shipping to a PO BOX we use Canada Post.
14. We aim to ship all online orders within 72 hours.
15. Are you a coffee subscription customer? Our coffee subscription picks ship on the first and third Monday of every month.
Salt Spring Coffee | Believe in Being Better™
1-800-332-8858 | firstname.lastname@example.org