How to brew the perfect auto drip coffee
- Place filter in brewing basket.
- Weigh 20 g (approximately 4 level tbsp) of coffee
- Medium-Fine grind (similar to table salt)
- Add ground coffee to brew basket and shake until level
- Fill the water reservoir with 355 g (1.5 cups) filtered water.
- Press the button to begin brew cycle.
- Once brewing is done—compost the coffee grinds and filter. Enjoy!
Pro-tip: The measurements on the side of the coffee carafe typically refer to the average coffee “cup”, not a standard 8 fl oz (237g) measuring cup. Use a measuring cup when preparing your auto drip coffee.
**This is a standard, feel free to adjust the coffee to water ratio to taste.**
Salt Spring Coffee | Believe in Being Better™
1-800-332-8858 | email@example.com